Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mollie's Turn #1

CAMBODIA, here we come!  Just a couple more days until we leave!  The feelings going through my head..... exited, nervous, kinda freaked, can't wait, wow :) Ok,  so this is kinda a test and i have to decide what color i am going to post in so that you always know that it is me. (if you don't read the titles of things)
green?
blue?
purple?


hmmmm......

5 comments:

  1. I think you should go with green :)

    Have fun! Love Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. im gonna hide in ur suitcase and come with you!

    -hen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mollie - I tried to be your first "follower" but had some technical difficulties this morning on my home computer. Now I am on board (at work). I say go BLUE. I am so excited to follow along on your journey to Cambodia! You will surely encounter many new and unfamiliar sights, smells and sounds. Be sure to write it all down....... lots of love and be safe! Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I like all those colors, so, I'm no help! I can't wait to read about all of the adventures soon to come your way. How nice of you to take us all along to Cambodia. Travel safely. Love and hugs...Mrs. H.

    ReplyDelete
  5. purple!! i'm gonna miss u guys!;( but have an awesome time, and don't kill the box!:)

    ReplyDelete