Thursday, June 24, 2010

The second "H" is silent.

9 comments:

  1. Get me a slice from Happy Herb's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mollie you look like you have a party hat on! :) :) I love the Happy Herb Pizza too! :) Can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a slice of Happy Herb Pizza, too! Thanks for sharing your trip/adventure. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want some happy herb pizza!! get me the estatic kind..haha looks awesome!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. were there any strange toppings?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what the "Happy Herb" is and I've been off it since 1990!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously, does the Herb affect the taste of the pizza, or just the after effects? Perhaps it is a marketing ploy -- you eat many more HH pizzas as the munchies just keep on comin'? Who among the Cameron Barnes's is authorized to taste, and report back?

    ReplyDelete
  8. you had better bring me back a slice!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete